As a BDO alliance member, we get to pass along industry specific letters to ensure you stay ahead of in-depth updates and thought leadership in your industry. We want you to understand how your organization or organizations that you serve are impacted.
In this Summer edition of BDO's Nonprofit Standard newsletter, BDO's thought leaders offer comprehensive advice for nonprofits as they navigate the following challenges:
- Top 10 Trends in the Nonprofit Industry
- FASB Issues ASU 2019-30, Updating The Definition Of Collections
- Presentation of Restricted Cash and Cash Equivalents in the Statement of Cash Flows
- From Idea to Impact: 4 Fundamental Elements for Sustainability
- ASU 2016-14 - Liquidity and Availability Disclosure Issues
- Don't Be A CF-No: How Nonprofit CFOs Can Collaborate with Senior Leadership
As always, #TeamBrixeyMeyer is always here to help! If you have additional questions on any of the topics included in the newsletter and would like to learn more, please feel free to leave a note below or contact us HERE.
Interested in last quarters Nonprofit Newsletter? You can check it out HERE.