As a BDO alliance member, we get to pass along industry specific letters to ensure you stay ahead of in-depth updates and thought leadership in your industry. We want you to understand how your organization or organizations that you serve are impacted.
In this Fall edition of BDO's Nonprofit Standard newsletter, BDO's thought leaders offer comprehensive advice for nonprofits as they navigate the following challenges:
- President Signs Protecting Nonprofits from Catastrophic Cash Flow Strain Act to Assist Nonprofit Organizations into Law
- "Are we paying our executives appropriately?"
- FASB Issues ASU On Contributed Nonfinancial Assets
- IRS Proposes Excise Tax Relief For Exempt Organization Executive Compensation Under Code Section 4960
- Is Your Organization Audit Ready?
- Nonprofits Have Additional Time to Comply with New Lease Accounting Standards
As always, #TeamBrixeyMeyer is always here to help! If you have additional questions on any of the topics included in the newsletter and would like to learn more, please feel free to leave a note below or contact us HERE.
Interested in the Summer Nonprofit Newsletter? You can check it out HERE.