As a BDO alliance member, we get to pass along industry specific letters to ensure you stay ahead of in-depth updates and thought leadership in your industry. We want you to understand how your organization or organizations that you serve are impacted.
In this Spring edition of BDO's Nonprofit Standard newsletter, BDO's thought leaders offer comprehensive advice for nonprofits as they navigate the following challenges:
- IRS Issues Final Regulations on UBTI "Silos"
- Provider Relief Funds - Reporting and Audit Requirements
- High Education Emergency Relief Fund II
- Nonprofit Data Breach Vulnerabilities and How to Avoid Them
- Assessing Risk to Maximize Cyber Insurance Coverage
As always, #TeamBrixeyMeyer is always here to help! If you have additional questions on any of the topics included in the newsletter and would like to learn more, please feel free to leave a note below or contact us HERE.
Interested in the Fall Nonprofit Newsletter? You can check it out HERE.