As a BDO alliance member, we get to pass along industry specific letters to ensure you stay ahead of in-depth updates and thought leadership in your industry. We want you to understand how your organization or client's organizations are impacted.
In this Spring edition of BDO's Nonprofit Standard newsletter, BDO's thought leaders offer comprehensive advice for nonprofts as they navigate the following challenges:
- Six Tax Reform Issues Impacting Nonprofit Organizations
- New Tax Law's Excise Tax 'Bite' on Exempt Organization Compensation
- Is Your Not-for-Profit Financially Fit?
- The Integration of Data Privacy into a Data Governance Program
- Survival Tips for the New Era of Fundraising
- How do You Read and Understand Nonprofit Financial Statements
- Updates to FASB Proposed Guidance for Contributions
- Shaking Off the Stigma of Indirect Costs
- The Great Act - Transforming How the Government Uses Grant Reporting Data
- Possible Update to the GAAP Definition of a Collection
As always, #TeamBrixeyMeyer is always here to help! If you have additional questions on any of the topics included in the newsletter and would like to learn more, please feel free to leave a note below or contact us HERE.