Companies today face unique but compounding pressures from their customers, investors, employees, board members, supply chains, governments, and communities. These pressures are bound together by a common thread: ESG.
ESG stands for environmental, social, and governance: three pillars of a new framework to assess risk, streamline operations, and increase revenue. The framework gives a roadmap to build a more sustainable business—one that will continue to be successful for generations to come while also improving the health of the planet.
We believe strongly that this framework presents a meaningful opportunity to create short and long-term business value in your operations, human resources, finance, and sales functions.
Examples of short-term outcomes from our work might include:
- Improved efficiency and reduced waste
- Enhanced employee engagement, productivity and talent acquisition
- Digital transformation and stronger data protection
- Better visibility into financial and operational performance
- More comprehensive strategic plan
Examples of longer-term outcomes from our work might include:
- Increased number of business development opportunities
- Compliance with customer, financial, and government regulations
- Becoming an employer of choice
- Greater stability in your supply chain
- Simpler financial due diligence with investors and lenders
If you are interested in learning more about ESG, subscribe to our monthly ESG newsletter below. In each newsletter, we will break down a topic within ESG, share ESG case studies along with relevant news stories and provide an idea or two about how you can integrate sustainability into your personal life.