As a BDO alliance member, we get to pass along industry specific letters to ensure you stay ahead of in-depth updates and thought leadership in your industry. We want you to understand how your organization or organizations that you serve are impacted.
In this Winter edition of BDO's Nonprofit Standard newsletter, BDO's thought leaders offer comprehensive advice for nonprofits as they navigate the following challenges:
- Power of Real-Time Insights to Improve Donor Communications
- GASB Proposes Guidance to Address the Phaseout of Interbank Offered Rates
- FASB Issues Proposed Standard Related to Reference Rate Reform
- Tax Exempt & Government Entities Division Released 2020 Program Letter
- Vet or Forget? The Case for Background Checks for Nonprofit Board Members
- Test Your Cyber Systems in 7 Steps
- What Plan Sponsors Need to Know About DOL Enforcement and Red Flags
As always, #TeamBrixeyMeyer is always here to help! If you have additional questions on any of the topics included in the newsletter and would like to learn more, please feel free to leave a note below or contact us HERE.
Interested in last quarters Nonprofit Newsletter? You can check it out HERE.